• Research on industry-related topics to develop original and engaging content across our channels.
• Assist the Marketing Team in developing content.
• Identify trends and insights, optimize ads settings and performance based on insight.
• Collaborate with internal teams to create leads, landing sites, digital journeys and optimize user experiences.
• Proofread and edit posts before publication.
• Utilize SEO best practices to optimize content.
• Attend the media invitation and work on Press Release.
• Assist in organizing workshops.
• Bachelor's degree in Mass Comm or any relevant fields.
• Strong analytical skills and proficient in English Language.
• Able to speak other languages/dialect is a bonus.
• Able to conduct the internship in Kuala Lumpur.
• Able to attend media invitations based in Klang Valley/outside Klang Valley
No of Intern needed: 4
Working Hours: Mon – Fri (9.00 am – 6.00 pm)
Working Area: Kuala Lumpur
Interested candidate, please contact Miss Sandy Chang @ 013-670 0651 or email to email@example.com