Infinix | Marketing Intern
Department: Marketing Employment Type: Full Time, Internship – 3-6 months Location: The Vertical, Bangsar South, Malaysia
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the Department to enhance the branding and corporate identity.
2. Develop/identify creative content for communications in social media platform and improve engagement with users.
3. Be actively involved in proposing media platform and content creation for Marketing activities.
4. Assist in conceptualization and designing of marketing materials such as advertisement, social media, community and any online related matters.
5. Monitor the progress of social media platform and create monthly marketing plan.
6. Assist in communications initiatives, including but not limited to plan, coordinate, and execute campaigns, events and promotional activities.
7. Assist in proofreading and editing of corporate-related marketing documents.
8. Assist in copywriting, especially in English and Bahasa Malaysia, for social media platforms.
9. Perform ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Director / Company.
1. Language: Fluent English, Malay and Chinese is a Must.
2. Course: Mass Communication Studies or equivalent.
3. Excellent communication, Organized and detail-oriented, driven, timing, self-motivated, and passionate in the process of communications.
If you’re interested, send your updated CV to "email@example.com" & Mention Marketing Intern.