Are you interested in communicating about health and medical science? Can you articulate scientific ideas and concepts through words and creative visuals?
If you answered ‘yes’ to either question, we invite you to apply for a place in M3 (that’s ‘M-Cubed’) – a fully paid graduate training programme in medical communications.
How to apply to M3?
Please send the following to <M3byMIMS@mims.com>
· Your updated CV
· Your most recent English test results if available (IELTS/TOEFL/MUET)
· A 250-word self-authored essay on ‘Pertinent healthcare strategies to stem the rising
What will you get once you are accepted?
On top of the full-time training and professional development support, you will also receive:
· 12 months of stipend, paid at a competitive market rate according to your academic qualification.
· A discretionary bonus at the end of the programme, subject to individual performance.
· Opportunities to travel to MIMS’ regional offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, subject to international travel rules and restrictions.
· An opportunity to join MIMS
Established in 1963, MIMS is a multi-channel provider of drug information, medical education and services connecting healthcare communities. Our work empowers healthcare providers (HCPs) to improve patient outcomes by facilitating knowledge exchange and better decision-making.
Today, MIMS is present in 18 countries across Asia Pacific with approximately two million HCP subscribers to its drug & resource portal, digital and print publications. Our teams across Asia Pacific are experienced in medical education, content development, medical publications, digital solutions and event management.
The unique assets and capabilities of MIMS across our multiple products and services – customised scientific communications, drug and resource portal, database of physicians. related publications