Updated: Jul 5
Your day-to-day revolves around:
· Collaborating in a high-spirited team to achieve the company’s sales targets.
· Implementing pro-active measures in customer relationship management (regular calls, meaningful visits, attending to orders, etc.)
· Executing strategies to identify new / potential corporate accounts.
· Report and record customer & sales data for KPI tracking purposes.
· Studying relevant or upcoming products in the market to identify sales/business opportunities.
· Monitoring of sales processes in areas of customer payment/collection status, customer satisfaction and responding to queries.
· To coordinate and manage internal stakeholders for smooth delivery of products.
· Other administrative tasks relevant to the role as assigned by superior.
· Passionate about sales & aspires to have good corporate network with Neutrovis as a brand owner business.
· Minimum of 1-2 years of Sales or Product experience in FMCG / Personal Care / Healthcare / Retail industry.
· Minimum qualification of Diploma holder or equivalent instituted education.
· Commendable personality for networking, negotiations & clientele building.
· Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
· Outgoing and possess your own vehicle (Car allowance & petrol card providence).
· Fresh graduates whom is keen to start off in sales are encouraged to apply.
RM2800 - RM3200
· Car allowance
· Shell card
· Phone allowance
· Parking and toll claim
· Outstation allowance - hotel claim, transport claim, meal claim and etc
· EPF/ SOCSO
Interested candidates, please email your resume to Mr Tay (firstname.lastname@example.org).