RSD Health Care is seeking a highly motivated intern to join their Business Development team. As an intern, you will work with their team of healthcare professionals to support our network of hospitals. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the healthcare industry, while working with a team of experienced professionals.
• Conduct research on healthcare industry trends and best practices.
• Assist in developing and implementing marketing and outreach strategies to attract patients and healthcare providers to our network.
• Help maintain and update our network database, including contact information for healthcare providers and referral sources.
• Support the coordination of healthcare events, including seminars, webinars, and networking events.
• Assist in the preparation of presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
• Participate in team meetings and provide support in project management tasks.
• Support the development and implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
• Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or master’s degree in healthcare management
• Familiarity with the healthcare industry and current trends
• Experience in telemedicine
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Monthly Intern Allowance:
Enquiries can be directed to: Shahnaz Salihhudin