RSD Health Care is seeking a dynamic and motivated HR Intern to join their team. As an HR Intern, you will gain practical experience and contribute to various HR functions within our organization. This internship will provide you with an opportunity to learn about HR operations, policies, procedures, and best practices. You will work closely with the HR team, gaining exposure to different areas of HR, including recruitment, employee relations and HR administration. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in pursuing a career in human resources.
• Maintain employee records, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
• Opportunity to gain hands-on experience in working with HR systems.
• Assist in the maintenance and update HR system records by creating and update new hires, transfer, promotion, and termination.
• To maintain & ensure all employees data are captured accurately in a proper manner as per compliance.
• To handle sensitive data and confidential information with honesty and integrity.
• Assist in HR administrative activities.
• Support the team in any HR project and any other ad-hoc task.
• A degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Strong interest in pursuing a career in Human Resources.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
• Prior HR experience or relevant coursework is a plus.
Monthly Intern Allowance:
Enquiries can be directed to: Shahnaz Salihhudin