We have an open position for a Marketing Executive. We are looking for someone who loves food (who doesn’t?) and is bursting with creative and inventive ideas on how to grow the Company’s brands of Instant Noodles, Mayonnaise, Seasonings and Chilli Sauce.
Ideally, the person should be a keen observer (sees everything and misses nothing), good communicator (listening skills are regarded as much as speaking skills), fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia, and digitally savvy (MS Office, IG, Fb, YouTube, TikTok and whatever else is out there).
Please see the more mundane requirement and formal job description below:
1. Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, preferably in Business Administration or Marketing;
2. At least 2 to 3 years work experience in the FMCG industry, preferably in Sales and Marketing;
1. Report to the Marketing Senior Manager;
2. Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans, which includes Above the Line, Below the Line, On and Offline strategies and plans;
3. Monitor execution of marketing plans and track marketing spend;
4. Conduct market research on competitors’ products and activities;
5. Prepare and analyze Sales Report;
6. Maintain and manage distributors and customers relationships, including working with them to achieve yearly targets;
7. Any other ad hoc assignments which may be required from time to time.
Basic Salary plus Allowances RM4,000 to RM5,000
Are you the one we are looking for? If you fit the above description and personality traits, please submit your CV and application as we would love to hear from you.
Email to Miss Debbie Teh @ email@example.com